Family Leader works for stronger families in Iowa
To the editor:
Despite what some may think about Bob Vander Plaats, he is a good man with a noble cause. Those of us who believe in the sanctity of life, marriage and family are neither jihadists nor terrorists.
Our efforts to preserve what is decent in life are not acts of terrorism but are instead acts intended to strengthen families, which helps stregnthen Iowa and make our state a better place to live.
Truly there is nothing wrong with that.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Freedom Flight veteran: Doug Bishop is my hero
- Be vigilant about your health to avoid problems
- Increasing Stafford Loan interest rate burdens students least able to afford it
- Kellogg, Killduff blood drive saved nearly 100 lives
- Thank-you to those who participated in recent Freedom Flight, veterans events