Family Leader works for stronger families in Iowa
To the editor:
Despite what some may think about Bob Vander Plaats, he is a good man with a noble cause. Those of us who believe in the sanctity of life, marriage and family are neither jihadists nor terrorists.
Our efforts to preserve what is decent in life are not acts of terrorism but are instead acts intended to strengthen families, which helps stregnthen Iowa and make our state a better place to live.
Truly there is nothing wrong with that.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Des Moines' claims to Iowa Speedway are underhanded
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month