Identity theft protection seminar offered by Thrivent Financial
The Jasper County Chapter of Thrivent Financial invites everyone who might be concerned about identity theft to attend a free educational workshop in Newton led by financial representative Marlin Pruismann at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Newton Public Library.
Attendees will learn how identity theft can occur, tips to protect themselves and steps to take if identity theft ever happens to them or someone they know. A shredder will be given away as a door prize at the end of the 90-minute training session. For more information, contact Betty Peterson at (641) 227-3209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No products will be sold at the public service event.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned