Survivors of Suicide Support Group to meet
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church in the library.
Anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide is welcome to attend. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month with facilitators who have been trained by the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention. For more information, call Gary Marzolf at (641) 792-4648 and leave a message before 5 p.m.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton