Survivors of Suicide Support Group to meet
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church in the library.
Anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide is welcome to attend. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month with facilitators who have been trained by the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention. For more information, call Gary Marzolf at (641) 792-4648 and leave a message before 5 p.m.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary