RSVP offering free tax assistance beginning Feb. 6
Free tax assistance will be offered by the Retired Seniors Volunteer Program, with special attention given to those age 55 and older.
Assistance will be available on a first-come-first-served basis from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Wednesday from Feb. 6 to April 10 in Room 214/215 at the DMACC Newton Campus. Assistance also will be available on Tuesdays by appointment.
Call Jasper County RSVP at (641) 792-6433 to make an appointment.
Assistance also will be available from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. Feb. 28 and March 14 at Monroe City Hall and from 3 to 7 p.m. Feb. 21 and March 7 at the Baxter Public Library.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton