Iowa doctor accused of indecent contact with girl
CEDAR RAPIDS (AP) — A Cedar Rapids doctor already charged with indecent contact with a child now faces action by state regulators.
The Iowa Board of Medicine has filed disciplinary charges against Dr. Thomas Warren, saying he violated Iowa rules governing the practice of medicine.
Warren has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor. His trial is set for March 5.
Police say a 14-year-old girl reported last March that Warren had touched one of her breasts and tried to remove her tank top when she was trying to sleep while a guest at his Iowa City home. Warren told investigators that he was adjusting her blankets and that it was the first time he’d ever tucked her in.
More Nation & World News
- Big revisions help brighten monthly US jobs report
- Upper Midwest schoolchildren get rare May snow day
- Authorities say bomb suspects planned NYC attack
- Lawmakers ask who knew what about bomb suspect
- Wet fields a welcome sight across corn belt