US Bancorp donates to CAA
Rick Hartz, market president of US Bank, recently presented a US Bancorp Foundation Grant of $2,500 to Linda Klepinger, representative of Jasper Community Foundation Center for Arts & Artist and Iowa Sculpture Festival. Also pictured are bank employees (second row, from left) Carolyn Little; Carol Trease; Terri Ayres, CAA secretary; (third row) Travis Walker; Herman Deaton, CAA vice president; Jim Jagau; and Jenny Edwards.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary