US Bancorp donates to CAA
Rick Hartz, market president of US Bank, recently presented a US Bancorp Foundation Grant of $2,500 to Linda Klepinger, representative of Jasper Community Foundation Center for Arts & Artist and Iowa Sculpture Festival. Also pictured are bank employees (second row, from left) Carolyn Little; Carol Trease; Terri Ayres, CAA secretary; (third row) Travis Walker; Herman Deaton, CAA vice president; Jim Jagau; and Jenny Edwards.
More Local News
- Law Enforcement Torch Run
- Memorial Day is 'Golf Day' for blind and disabled vets
- NHS Commencement to be held Sunday
- Memorial Day services planned for Monday
- NHS releases traffic pattern, shuttle service plan for Sunday’s commencement