Frozen pipe problems at America’s Best Value Inn
Thursday afternoon, Newton firefighters were called in to investigate a triggered alarm at America’s Best Value Inn, located at 2000 W. 18th St. S. in Newton.
Upon investigation, fire officials discovered that a pipeline was frozen and had broken in an unused room. Only minor water damage was reported. The hotel will remain open while the pipe is repaired.
More Local News
- Accident involving school bus results in fatality in Colfax
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners