PCM wrestling falls to Saydel on the road, 51-18
It was a tough go on the road for the Prairie City-Monroe wrestling team Thursday night, as the Mustangs fell to Saydel 51-18.
The Mustangs’ lone contested victory came on a pin from Tristan Clark on Saydel’s Grant Sherman at 132 pounds. At 182 and 195, Ron Marshall and Lucas Rains received forfeits to complete PCM’s scoring for the night.
PCM will travel to Central Decatur for another dual tonight.
More Local News
- Newton girls golf makes return to state
- Allgaier, Buescher excited for return to Iowa Speedway
- Newton baseball wins season opener at Marshalltown
- Hawks shutout North Mahaska to start year
- PCM's Peters advances to state golf meet