Supervisors to approve Eaton for network administrator, review disaster relief plans
The Jasper County Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday morning to consider the approval of Ryan Eaton as the county’s new network administrator. He will fill a vacancy for the Department of Information Technology, and will be paid $63,256. If approved, his start date is slated for Dec. 11.
In addition, the board will review plans, in the event that federal funds are needed, for a disaster relief.
The board also will review construction permits using guidelines from the Department of Natural Resources, and will review the lease agreement for T-Mobile. T-Mobile will transfer its lease to Iowa Wireless Services LLC.
More Local News
- Veterans honored at Freedom Flight sendoff
- Local vets couldn't miss final Freedom Flight
- Thunder Nites benefits O'Brien family, local economy
- Council gives OK to amended development agreement for Iowa Speedway
- Council to discuss Main Street Iowa application