Iowa Crush team tackles holiday hunger
Iowa Crush team members Cassidy Hubbard, Karen Smith and Lydia Smith, all of Newton, presented 926 pounds of food and $185 in cash to Salvation Army Captain Mikey Carter on Monday morning. The players collected food and monetary donations during a drive at the Newton Hy-Vee on Saturday and wish to thank the community for their generosity during the holiday season.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's