Man arrested after child treated for burns
DUBUQUE (AP) — A 34-year-old Dubuque man faces charges after doctors treat a 2-year-old child for severe burns and head trauma.
Police were called to Finley Hospital in Dubuque on Friday night after the toddler was brought in with severe burns and a head injury. The toddler was flown to an Iowa City hospital and is reported to be in critical condition following surgery.
More State News
- Dubuque leaders seek to dump greyhound racing
- Iowa nursing home fined for sex offender lapse
- Iowa insurer pokes fun at federal website in ads
- Dog lost after Iowa crash reunited with owner
- U. of Iowa says FEMA won't require more insurance