Grinnell College’s Taylor quiet in Sunday loss
GRINNELL (AP) — Jack Taylor’s encore for his record-setting performance was OK, just nowhere near his previous game.
Taylor scored 21 points in Grinnell College’s 131-116 defeat to William Penn on Sunday night. He was 6 for 21 from the field, making 3 of 13 attempts from 3-point range, in the first loss of the season for the Pioneers (3-1).
More College News
- Iowa State adds Abdel Nader to roster
- Coach K considering return to US Olympic team
- Top recruit Wiggins to play for Jayhawks
- Central's Meyer lands on all-region softball team
- ISU's Otzelberger leaving for Washington