Former Donahue Sportsmen’s Club treasurer accused of theft
DAVENPORT (AP) — A former club treasurer has been accused of stealing about $27,000 from a club in an eastern Iowa town.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office said 38-year-old Kris Oetzmann of Donahue surrendered last week. His arraignment is set for Dec. 20. Oetzmann is accused of stealing money from the Donahue Sportsmen’s Club, which he served as treasurer from Jan. 31 through Sept. 18.
More State News
- Iowa House set to take up one-time spending bill
- Central Iowa police searching for teenage girl
- Iowa lawmakers return to Statehouse
- Fund established for victim of Boone shelter fire
- Iowa DNR warns paddlers about cold water, debris