It’s Your Government
Newton Community School District Board of Education
When: 6 p.m. tonight
Where: Emerson Hough
Agenda: IASB conference report, radon inspections, new Berg complex driveway update, educational services update, 1:1 update, preschool parent night, Coaches And Captains Program, FFA national convention presentation, first reading of early retirement policy, business services report, human resources report and consideration of the sale of the former central office/Maytag house.
Jasper County Board of Supervisors
When: 9:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Room 203 of the Jasper County Courthouse
Agenda: Contract with Westlaw, Master Matrix discussion and approval of T-Mobile lease agreement.
Skiff Medical Center Board of Trustees
When: 11 a.m. Thursday
Where: Skiff Medical Center Board Conference Room
Agenda: Discuss of self-assessment and administration, financial, patient care, clinical operations, governance committee, credentials committee, treasurer and quarterly QAPI reports.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County