Conservation board to offer wreath-making workshop
Jasper County Conservation will offer a Christmas wreath-making program 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the Jasper County Community Center. There will be $5 due per wreath made to cover supplies, and wreaths are limited to one per participant.
All materials will be provided, including pine cuttings, frames and decorations. All ages may participate in the program, although those younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Space is limited to the first 15 participants. For more information or to register, call (641) 792-9780, or visit the JCCB office at 115. N. Second Ave. E. in Newton.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton