Koenen Chiropractic donates food, money from annual Patient Appreciation Days
Koenen Chiropractic held its seventh annual Patient Appreciation Days on Oct. 30 through Nov.1. Due to the generosity of the company’s patients, staff was able to donate more 155 pounds of food as well as a monetary donation. Dr. Koenen and his staff would like to thank their patients and donors that made this year’s Patient Appreciation Days a huge success.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter