‘Jingle Bell Rock’ Supper and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 1
The Lynnville-Sully Music and Drama Departments are hosting a “Jingle Bell Rock” Supper and Lighted Christmas Parade on Saturday, Dec. 1, at the Sully Community Center.
A soup supper of chili, potato and chicken noodle soup along with cinnamon rolls will be from 5 to 7 p.m. The event also will feature a Christmas cookie sale, cake walk, horse and trolley rides, luminaries on the square, decorated and live Christmas-themed window displays and performances by the L-S band and chorus groups in the gazebo. Santa will be at the Great Western Bank, and the Lighted Christmas Parade around the Sully square will begin at 7:15 p.m.
Parade entries are needed. For more information, contact Londa Schnell at (641) 521-8763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton