Retired school workers group to meet Nov. 27 at First Presbyterian
The Jasper County Retired School Personnel Association fall luncheon with area legislators will begin at noon Tuesday, Nov. 27, at the First Presbyterian Church.
Send $9 to Treasurer Carolyn Cook at 1501 N. 23rd Ave. W. no later than Friday to secure a seat for the luncheon. Discussion with legislators will begin at approximately 12:45 p.m. All who have worked in local schools are welcome and eligible to join the group.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton