NHS students donate cash, food to food pantry
Newton Senior High School donated $1,868.05 and more than 3,000 food items to the Community Food Pantry on Monday. Students in the business management class planned and organized the event. NHS students collected the items at the high school throughout the past two weeks. Pictured are (front, from left) Kathy Constant, Matt Rewis, Bailey Kellogg and Halie Doland. Back: Damian Andersen, Tyler Weltha, Celeste Welshhons, Matheus Pinto, Jody Wright and Captain Mikey Carter.
More Local News
- Split decision in Eilander trial
- Memorial Day service planned at Ashton
- Halferty to seek approval for COPS grant from Board
- Jasper County emergency groups stage 'disaster' to practice protocols.
- Berg student council donates to JCARL