Iowa marijuana legislation on horizon
DES MOINES (AP) — Bills that would decriminalize marijuana and would approve its medical use may be headed for the Iowa Legislature.
State Rep. Bruce Hunter said he is preparing a bill on decriminalizing pot possession as long as those caught with marijuana weren’t selling it. Gov. Terry Branstad has said he’ll veto bills that would legalize marijuana for any use.
More State News
- Pay plan could cost some Des Moines school workers
- Iowa DNR uses social media for wildlife questions
- Iowa credit unions see largest deposit gains in US
- Man gets 14 years for child endangerment
- USDA Farm Storage Loans Available