St. Nick’s Christmas Club adoption book available Monday
The St. Nick’s Christmas Club’s adoption book will be available at the Newton Daily News beginning Monday.
Application forms for the club’s assistance program for needy children in Jasper County remain available at the Newton YMCA.
For more information, call the St. Nick’s “Ho-Ho-Hotline” at 641-840-2682 and leave a message.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support