NAMI to meet Monday at Skiff
National Alliance on Mental Illness of Jasper County will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center south board room is just inside the south entrance.
The meeting will include the election of 2013 officers.
NAMI of Jasper County is the local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness and meets the third Monday of each month. Anyone affected by mental illness, along with consumers, family members or friends, is invited to the monthly meetings. Call all Bill Ehler at (641) 792-2441 to learn more.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned