Alzheimer’s group to meet
The Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Newton Village in the second floor activity room.
Family members and caregivers are invited and a program on loss and coping will be presented by Michelle Langmaid.
The support group, which meets every third Thursday, is a place where you can receive information, visit with other family members and learn more about the disease.
More Local News
- Jasper County's first and so far only female member of the Board of Supervisors relives those days
- 'A great day': Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter
- Robinson graduates from basic military training