Alzheimer’s group to meet
The Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Newton Village in the second floor activity room.
Family members and caregivers are invited and a program on loss and coping will be presented by Michelle Langmaid.
The support group, which meets every third Thursday, is a place where you can receive information, visit with other family members and learn more about the disease.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton