Domestic violence program set for tonight at library
Sue Tufte of the Domestic Violence Alternatives/Sexual Assault Center will present a program on Domestic Violence Awareness Month at the library at 6:30 p.m. tonight at the Newton Public Library.
She will discuss services offered by the DVA/SAC, provide statistics for Jasper County, give information about domestic violence and respond to questions. The program is free and open to the public.
More Local News
- Law Enforcement Torch Run
- Memorial Day is 'Golf Day' for blind and disabled vets
- NHS Commencement to be held Sunday
- Memorial Day services planned for Monday
- NHS releases traffic pattern, shuttle service plan for Sunday’s commencement